The Car Organizer: It Gets You There Without The Mess
A BUSY LIFE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A MESSY ONE.
According to a study conducted by the Harvard Health Watch, Americans spend roughly 101 minutes in their car every day, which adds up to about 615 hours every year. With a busy schedule and a lot of movement, it can be really hard to keep your car and your personal items in a neat and organized condition.
The tangled jumper cables you know you shouldn't remove, the toolbox your dad gave you, and the beach towel you always have "just in case," have a place to live now: in the Car Organizer. The Car Organizer is your back seat, front seat, middle seat, and trunk companion, making road trips, every day trips, and commutes feel like a breeze.
Three compartments. One compact design:
car organizer features
1. The exterior is durable polyester with a water-resistant interior.
2. When using, whether expanded or closed, the nylon carrying handles make it easy to stay on the go.
3. When closed, there are two, adjustable nylon buckles for compact storage.
4. Inside each Car Organizer compartment are two mesh, elastic pockets.
5. There are three, expandable and adjustable compartments with easy to snap closures.
CALPAK Car Organizer in Pink Sand.
Reusable bags have been our best friend this year, but the Car Organizer brought us home. If you've ever made a sharp turn and heard the tell-tale sign of fruits and vegetables rolling around, then look no further. Your back seats will thank you later.
CALPAK Car Organizer in Maroon.
MOM ON THE MOVE
Instead of having three to four different bags holding all of your on-the-go essentials, we give you one: the Car Organizer. With each compartment having two mesh pockets on either side, you can stay organized and prepared. Nothing needs to be left behind.