Your Summer Horoscope
Just like the first half of 2020, Summer is likely to bring on some surprises. Using self-reflection while being reminded of our personal resolutions will allow us to maintain a positive outlook on what's going on around us. Read your horoscope below and be ready to have a memorable Summer!
- Balance - Everyday tasks, time management, and self-care are the perfect recipe for a refreshing pause. Get extra sleep and take peaceful time for yourself. Exercise and feed your mind, body and spirit.
- Collaboration - Find ways to work with your community for the greater good. Recognize your strengths and how you can work together to achieve a common goal, while taking the time to learn from others.
- Research - Adapt to challenging circumstances with innovative ideas and new techniques by self educating. You'll find by doing this, you're able to be a light for others by sharing your resources.
- Intuition - Being your authentic self and trusting your intuition to guide your beliefs will take you far this season. Be mindful of good advice, but ultimately your decisions will reveal your most authentic self.
- Affection - Practice how to not only say that you care, but show that you care. Put some effort into reaching out to your loved ones, spending quality time together, and show them your appreciation with words and actions.
- Open-mindedness - Letting go of such a strict schedule to make room for new experiences will be liberating for you. Get your adventuring in by adding an extra day or two on to your work trips; that way you can explore the destination as a weekend getaway.
- Motivation - What gets you excited to wake up in the morning? Don't let your day-to-day activities get in the way of what you're truly passionate about. Set your goals and get excited about looking forward to new experiences.
- Reflection - Take time for self inventory as the long Summer days go by. It’s important for you to acknowledge the combination of feelings you have during exciting adventures and quiet nights indoors.
- Confidence - Overthinking = unhealthy. Take pride in what you do. Rather than letting yourself get stuck on that one thing, take it as a lesson instead. Sometimes you just have to give in and be proud of what you've accomplished.
- Discovery - This season, give yourself permission to try new things, and visit new places that you might’ve looked over before. Here you’ll discover different perspectives that may even surprise you.
- Creativity - Resourcefulness is also a form of creativity. Explore the parts of your imagination that take any Summer activity from ordinary to a memorable adventure.