Here’s How to Plan the Perfect Weekend Getaway
CALPAK Travel Wallet Croc in Sand and Cognac colors.
Step 1: Create Your Itinerary
- Decide where you want to go. Don’t forget to check the weather to make sure it won't interfere with your plans! (Dark Sky is a great place to check)
- Come up with a budget–if you need help with this, check out our guide to making a travel budget. Nail down the max amount of money you want to spend, and book based on that.
Don't forget: Your favorite neck pillow + eye mask set
Step 2: Make A Plan
- Start a group chat to involve everyone in the planning process.
- Make an activity list, and let everyone add ideas.
- Star the activities you're prioritizing, in case you don’t have time for everything.
- Search online discounts to help stay within budget.
Don't forget: Stay charged with a Power Luggage Tag
Step 5: Ease Back into the Work Week
- Come Monday, don’t try to tackle all your work all at once—take time to catch up.
- Create a to-do list and prioritize your action items.
- Embrace your post-vacation blues. Don’t feel sad that your vacation is over—get inspired to book the next one!
Don't forget: Your Kaya Laptop Backpack filled with your work essentials
CALPAK Kaya Laptop Backpack in Caramel.
You have 48 hours away: make them count. Now go get planning!